IGI offers a range of training courses in petroleum geochemistry and basin modelling, as well as field-based courses and training for our software:
- Petroleum Geochemistry & Petroleum Systems Modelling technical courses open to all on a multi-client basis, held in Devon, UK
- Petroleum Geochemistry (Introductory to Advanced Level) and/or Petroleum Systems Modelling courses designed specifically for your company’s needs, and usually held in your own offices
- One to One training and mentoring - we can work with individuals to train and assist them on their own project work
- Petroleum Geology & Petroleum Systems Field Trips & field-based courses held in the Wessex Basin (Dorset) and Devon, including taught components if required
- Petroleum Software training to support our p:IGI and Metis software either delivered to individual companies in your own offices or open to all on a multi-client basis, held in Devon, UK
Our Petroleum Geochemistry & Petroleum Systems Modelling training courses are comprised of both lectures and workshops to provide hands-on experience, and can also include excursions to study the petroleum geology of the world famous Dorset coast, or geological locations in North Devon and Cornwall.
If you have your own ideas of the ideal training course, please do contact us and we will work with you to design and provide it for you.
Our next training courses are scheduled for 2020:
Petroleum Geochemistry - 5 day course - 27 April - 1 May 2020
pIGI+ Software Training Course - 2 day course - 2020 dates to be announced
Basin & Petroleum Systems Modelling - 5 day course - 20 - 24 April 2020