One to One Mentoring and Training
IGI can provide flexible and customised training and mentoring for 1-2 weeks either at IGI’s office or at your own office.
We deliver custom-made state of the art courses and one-to-one mentoring in petroleum geochemistry and petroleum systems modelling to suit your needs and requirements, including:
- Bespoke lecture program in basic to advanced petroleum geochemistry or petroleum systems modelling.
- Hands-on teaching involving workshops that can includeyour own data sets.
- Individual mentoring or small group training at the same cost.
- Free access to IGI’s petroleum geochemistry databasing and interpretation software (p:IGI) and Zetaware’s 1-D and 3-D modelling software for practical work during the course.
- Training at IGI’s base in rural North Devon or at your offices.
Experience has shown the bespoke training program to be a powerful and cost-effective tool for developing staff skills to support the planning, development and furthering of exploration and appraisal of petroleum resources for national and independent oil companies.