IGI's next generation program for Integrated Geochemical Interpretation
p:IGI+ is IGI's replacement for p:IGI-3. Not just a progressive update from p:IGI-3, but a complete software rewrite from the ground up to enable:
- Extensibility - massively enhanced property model, with unlimited user columns and support for much larger projects
- Maintainability - reviewed design of our software to enable us to improve and add features with ease in the future
- Usability - a much more modern user interface to reduce barriers to use, including a full undo system, while retaining the existing drag and drop feel
- Features - new data model enables far richer features including support for map exploration, full well integration and enhanced visualisation options
p:IGI+ is under active development - information on the recent releases is a available in the news section of the web site.
Key features currently supported include:
- An extensive data model support all widely used geochemical analyses, and full support for gas and molecular data
- Support for adding an unlimited number of your own properties which fully integrate with the system
- Importing data from text, Excel, p:IGI-3 and p:IGI-3 Well Manager files, and merging data from a variety of sources
- Automatic calculation of derived ratios and properties based on data
- Viewing and editing of data in flexible spreadsheets with control over units of measure etc
- Graphing of data: histograms, cross-plots, tri-plots, line plots, depth plots, with intuitive interaction and high quality output
- Autographs for commonly used interpretative plots for quick investigation of your data
- Brushing of data across graphs, maps and pages, creation of both rule based and selection based sample sets
- Flexible palettes for colour, shape and size with intuitive drag and drop interaction
- Easy calculation of statistics and intuitive interaction with palettes and sample sets
- Interactive multivariate statistics support using PCA
- Flexible mapping of both text and number properties, integrated with palettes, sample sets and brushing both to and from graphs.
- Full well model including MD to TVD conversion and support for tops to sample stratigraphy assignment
- Undo support throughout the application and for all data changes
A good place to get an overview of p:IGI+ is the developing User Guide. Looking forward we will see additional features added including:
- support for wireline LAS files and gas log data, and plotting simultaneously with geochemical data
If you are interested in getting more information, or a demonstration of p:IGI+ please contact us using the button below.
Fill in the form to get in contact
Import of text, Excel and p:IGI-3 data, with an easy to use, semi-automated import system with full alias support.
Import well data including deviation surveys, stratigraphy, temperature data and auto-populate sample data.
Review your data with import summary statistics and the project data overview to show where you have data.
Easy editing using a geochemistry aware spreadsheet with support for equations, units and customisation.
Define your own properties to add to our extensive model, and seamlessly integrate these with the whole system.
Powerful graphing, including histograms, scatter plots, depth plots, triangle plots and line plots.
Create colour, size and shape palettes, save as templates to share with colleagues; drag on graphs to apply.
Use range of predefined industry standard graphs, and create and share your own interpretative overlays.
Brush data across graphs and maps, to identify unusual or interesting data, easily creating samples sets.
Easily create filters for your data (sample sets) based on complex criteria to find the data of interest.
Drag and drop to apply sample sets, wells and palettes to efficiently explore your data in graphs, and maps.
Obtain geochemical help for all IGI properties in the system, and easily find the properties you want to use.
There are several resources to support p:IGI+.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1 (not as virtual machines)
- Windows 10 (supported)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (not supported on Server Core Role, or as a virtual machine)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (not supported as a virtual machine)
- Windows Server 2012 (both virtual and physical installs)
- Windows server 2008, 2008R2 or Server 2012 is recommended for the SentinelRMS License software included with pIGI+.
The minimum system requirements
The minimum system requirements for running p:IGI+ are as follows:
- Version 4.5.1 of the .NET Framework
- WPF Rendering Tier 1
We’d recommend running p:IGI+ on a machine with an Intel i5 or better processor, and at least 4Gb of memory, however we have tested p:IGI+ across a wide range of machines, and while performance degrades on less capable machines, p:IGI+ will continue to run. We are still actively improving the performance of p:IGI+, and anticipate improving responsiveness in the future.
We recommend a screen resolution of Full HD (1920x1080 pixels) or better when using p:IGI+, with a dual monitor setup the most productive configuration.
Using p:IGI+ remotely
We have tested p:IGI+ in the following remote access systems:
- Windows Remote Desktop (from Windows Server 2012)
- Citrix Remote Application (Citrix Xenapp 7.5, Windows Server 2012)
- Windows Remote Desktop Applications