Logging and Reporting Issues
p:IGI+ is under continual development and consequently during your use of our software if an issue / software bug is encountered then IGI Ltd. wants to hear from you.
Version: p:IGI+ 1.7.2 and 184.108.40.206 (Aug 2017, Jan 2018)
Usage: Help --> View logs...
How to use in practice
System Reporting Logs
During use of p:IGI+ alongside continual software and feature develop, users might encounter system errors. If this happens we want to know in order to rectify problems as quickly and smoothly as possible to get users working with p:IGI+ again.
p:IGI+ is designed to capture system information at the point of error to aid us diagnose the issue and implement an appropriate solution.
If you encounter an error during your work we would propose the following steps to resolve the matter asap:
- Save your p:IGI+ project regularly during work (there is no auto-save implemented)
- Open up and view the system Log messages (Help --> View logs...)
- Identify the appropriate log messages which relate to the error encountered (This can comprise more than one message)
- Save the appropriate log messages which relate to the error encountered
- Enter the IGI software Support Centre and create a new support ticket, attaching the saved log files.
Accessible either at the base of every IGI website page Software Support or located here: https://igisupport.freshdesk.com/support/home is our Software Support Centre with help with any technical or user query or question.
Either browse the FAQ (frequently asked questions) or open a new help Support Ticket. Once open you can follow the status of your help request.